Sunday, August 28, 2011

48 Years of Celebrating the Dream

Although I am disappointed in the fact that the ceremony had to be cancelled due to the weather, but I know that when they reschedule it, it will be a momentous occasion.  But one thing that I am really disappointed about is the fact that no one, meaning the television stations, are not doing much to commemorate the 48th anniversary of the March On Washington, and the "I Have A Dream" Speech, which is one of the greatest, if not the greatest speeches of all time!  Not even Nickelodeon is doing anything, which doesn't surprise me in the least.  We need to educate the youth about this man so they may continue the dream!  Actually, now that I've brought that up, the Disney Channel, or Nickelodeon channels don't do anything for Black history month!  I'm always so disappointed in that, and hope I can change that one day.  In the meantime, I have provided the video of the "I Have A Dream" speech in three parts for your convenience, appreciation and enjoyment!
Peace and Love,
Blackness

No comments:

Post a Comment

memegan1@sbcglobal.net